Greetings! On behalf of the faculty members, staff, and students of the Department of Mechanical Engineering of Ch. Ranbir Singh State Institute of Engineering and Technology at Jhajjar, I welcome you all to the creative world of ME. I think that the ME discipline has long been acknowledged as a critical source and approach for progress in all areas of human endeavor, both today and in the future. The Department aspires to be a world-class technology department that serves as a major node in a national and worldwide knowledge network, enabling the mechanical sector with proficiency and innovation.
The Department of Mechanical Engineering is dedicated to industry-relevant software Like MathCAD. (MathCAD is possibly the one piece of software that is useful to every mechanical engineer, regardless of job function), Computer Aided Design (CAD) Software, Finite Element Analysis (FEA) Software, Visual Basic for Applications (VBA), MATLAB, Python and hardware research and development. It focuses on a high academic quality, which is supported up by a revised syllabus and industry collaboration. The department’s curriculum focuses on instilling technical knowledge in students, improving their problem-solving skills, and encouraging the creation of new technologies.
Our Vision & Mission:
Vision:- To develop the department such that it can provide excellent technical, professional education, entrepreneurship development and innovations.
- To provide best possible educational facilities and infrastructure in the department.
- To provide a centre of knowledge for understanding fundamentals and their application in research and industry.
- To reward the best students on basis of excellent performance in academics and research.
- To provide a spirit of entrepreneurship amongst the students.
- To organize technical lectures in the department from outside experts and to organize short term courses, conferences and seminars on recent trends.
Objectives & Outcomes
- To offer a thorough grasp of the foundations of Mechanical Engineering and to provide the groundwork for a lifetime of learning in order to promote advancement in business and in pursuit of further education.
- Our goal is to provide our students with the technical and analytical skills they need to create innovative solutions to challenging real-world issues using both existing and emerging technology.
- Our objective is to provide our students with the technical and analytical abilities they’ll need to come up with novel solutions to real-world problems utilising both existing and upcoming technologies.
- To expose students to a variety of current topics in order for them to become more ethical and responsible toward themselves, their colleague, humanity, and the nation.
- With specific technical expertise in the fields of Engineering Physics and Mathematics principles with Material Science to Design, Analyse, Manufacture, and maintain Mechanical systems, students will be able to understand the fundamental principles of Mechanical Engineering.
- Create, choose, and apply suitable methodologies, resources, and contemporary Mechanical technologies to complex engineering operations, including prediction and modelling, while keeping in mind the limits.
- Enable students to get high-paying national and international employment, pursue higher education, start businesses, and become responsible global citizens.
- Utilize professional engineering techniques, strategies, and tactics to build the capacity to design, create, and manage software-based products and services, assess and anticipate possible hazards, and deliver innovative, cost-effective, and optimum computing solutions.
Social Media Links:-
Ch. Ranbir Singh State Institute Of Engineering and Technology, Jhajjar
Affiliated to Maharshi Dayanand University, Rohtak, Haryana