Thank you for your interest in our institute. We are delighted to share our institute with you, and our website is a great place to start to explore all that CRSSIET offers.
Student need to apply for HSTES counseling or they can fill the registration form of the college for open counseling.
Admission process will be held as per HSTES guidelines.
Apply online or come to college for physical counseling
Eligible candidates will be selected through merit list as per guidelines by government.
Selected candidates need to submit all required documents along with the fee payment.
Important dates and guidelines
The Institute opens admission as per AICTE or HSTES guidelines. This year admission process will be start from September. Admission is a two step process. In the first step the student need to apply for counseling (HSTES's or Physical) then merit list will be generated as per rules.
Getting financial aid
Those students who are not financially stable but want to do Engineering can look up to CRSSIET, Jhajjar.
Ch. Ranbir Singh State Institute of Engineering and Technology, Silani Kesho, Jhajjar is a government engineering college so the college follow all the rules and regulations of HSTES and AICTE for students. There are many scholarships which government provides to students and CRSSIET, Jhajjar consider it as well .
Frequently Asked queries by Students
CRSSIET, Jhajjar has five branches which are following:
- Computer Science and Engineering
- Mechanical Engineering
- Electrical Engineering
- Electronics and Communication Engineering
- Civil Engineering
Every Branch has 60 Seats.
CRSSIET is a Government Engineering college which was established by Technical Education Department, Haryana in 2017. So firstly Student need to fill the admission form of Counseling which will be released by HSTES(Haryana State Technical Education Society). You can check the link give below for further information.
CRSSIET has 40,000/- fee per year. It will be charged semester wise or in two parts. Firstly at the time of admission which will be 25,000/- and remaining will be submitted in next semester’s starting (15,000/-)
Yes. CRSSIET has both Girls and Boys Hostels and there charges will be as per Technical Education Department Norms.
Yes. College allow all the scholarships which are approved by Government Such as:
- Scholarship Scheme of SC Students of State (Parental Income Should be less than 2.5 Lac).
- Scholarship Scheme of BC Students of State (Parental Income Should be less than 1.5 Lac).
- B.R. Ambedkar Merit Scholarship Scheme(For SC/ST students).This Scheme is on basis of Merit of Examination.
- Scholarship Scheme for J&K Students (Prime Minister Special Scholar Scheme(PMSSS) for J&K Students).
- Scholarship Scheme of UP residents.
- Scholarship Scheme of Bihar residents.
- Scholarship Scheme for Minority students of the State(Parental Income should be less than 1.0 Lac).
- Many Scholarship under National Scholarship Portal (NSP )
- Tuition Fee Waiver Scheme(Parental Income should be less than 1.0 Lac).
and so on.
In case of any query, please contact members of our admission committee.
They would be more than glad to help you.
Dr. Parveen Kumar
Sh. Sandeep Yadav
Sh. Satyapal Yadav
New admission starts in September 2021
New admission in CRSSIET, Jhajjar will be held through HSTES counseling after that Physical Counseling will be there . But why to wait ?
Ch. Ranbir Singh State Institute Of Engineering and Technology, Jhajjar
Affiliated to Maharshi Dayanand University, Rohtak, Haryana