Greetings! On behalf of the faculty members, staff, and students of the Department of Electrical Engineering of Ch. Ranbir Singh State Institute of Engineering and Technology at Jhajjar, I welcome you all to the electrifying world of EE. This Department has been actively engaged in teaching and research in its field. The major areas of faculty expertise include Power System, Control System, Power electronics & Electrical Drives, Nonconventional Energy Sources & Energy Management etc.
The Department of Electrical Engineering is dedicated to industry-relevant software and hardware research and development. It focuses on a high academic quality, which is supported up by a revised syllabus and industry collaboration. The department’s curriculum focuses on instilling technical knowledge in students, improving their problem-solving skills, and encouraging the creation of new technologies.
Our Vision & Mission:
Vision:- To emerge as a leading Department of Electrical Engineering that caters to the latest needs of power sector, electrical & allied industry in the region.
- To align the teaching learning process and to provide basic foundation for the students to adapt to the changing industrial needs.
- To enrich with the latest developments through seminars, guest lectures, workshop and paper presentations.
- To create a research-oriented mindset and focus on fulfilling the growing demands of society through mentoring and motivation.
- To develop professional competency and technical expertise individually and through team effort thereby exhibit leadership in the industry.
- To attain multidisciplinary problem-solving skills, social awareness, and confidence required to excel in their chosen field.
Objectives & Outcomes
- Graduates will have fundamental and broad knowledge in Electrical Sciences relating to industrial applications and research to design, analyze and synthesize information from various sources and think differently to provide solutions to their discipline.
- Graduates will become entrepreneurs, employees of reputed organizations, pursue higher studies and research for developing advanced skills in Electrical Engineering.
- Graduates will be able to work in multi-disciplinary environment by providing solutions to real time problems.
Students will have the ability to:
- Use logical & technical skills to model, simulate and analyse electrical components and systems.
- Integrate the knowledge of fundamental electronics, power electronics and embedded systems for the controllability, reliability and sustainability of electrical systems.
- Contribute for the development of smart power grid and integrating green energy on it to meet the increasing demand of the society.
Expert Lecture Conducted:-
Many expert lectures are conducted for students by Industrialists/Academicians for overall development of students. This expert lecture helps to boom knowledge of students with respect to high demand jobs and make them industry ready. Also expert lectures on how to tackle interviews and develop their personalities help students to groom themselves according to the industrial environments.
Ch. Ranbir Singh State Institute Of Engineering and Technology, Jhajjar
Affiliated to Maharshi Dayanand University, Rohtak, Haryana